In this video, we learn how to arrange a flower wedding corsage. First, grab a white flower and cut the stem off of it, then wrap floral tape around it. From here, grab a pink flower and do the same process. Next, grab baby's breath and other small leaves and add them to the pink flower and the rose. Use floral tape to wrap these all together until they are all stuck together. When finished, cut off any excess stems to the flowers and you can wear as a corsage! Use pins inside the stems and on the clothing to connect them together.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades