In this how-to video, you will learn how to plan an inexpensive wedding. First, you should look online, on television, and in books and magazines for great ideas to save money. You can even ask your friends for input on how to plan a wedding on a budget. First, keep a small notebook for writing down ideas. You will also need a priest or other clergymen for the ceremony. Look for churches or restaurants to have your wedding. Do not be afraid to shop around. Figure out how much you can spend and stick to that amount. Go to QVC or Sears for affordable jewelers. It is okay to not use a traditional white dress. Everyone can wear their own colors. Budget your meals per person. Get a cake for 30 and make sure everyone can get a piece. Try and get your friends to help. Try to keep the wedding simple. You will be stressed but you can lessen this with a well planned wedding. This video shows just how easy it is to plan a wedding on a budget.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades