In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to cut an oval style wedding veil. The oval cut veils are exactly like the standard cut, except the sides are straight and the corners are curved. Only begin cutting 72 inches from the bridal illusion. Do not cut the veil any less than that. The standard width is 72 inches. The oval cut veil creates a more angular/squared off look. The oval cut style is only available in 2 layer styles. This video will benefit those female viewers who are getting married and would like to learn about the oval style veil to decide the type of style veil that they want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades