Modern weddings can be expensive. Old-time weddings could be held outside barns with simple stools found around the house for seating and the bride would wear a dress passed down along generations of women from her family.
But these days it's all about extravagance. High-priced, exotic locales, designer dresses by a major fashion house, and crazy table centerpieces by pricy interior designers are all part of the budget. So save some money on your centerpiece at least by making your own!
Quick and Easy instructions to create a crystal bling wedding centerpiece with a few items that are readily available at your local craft store or on-line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades