This is a short, very fast paced (6x normal speed) demonstration of how to arrange a floral and green head table piece. The 54 seconds shows the designer how to complete an arrangement from beginning to end. It is difficult to see what the shape of the base is, but it is fresh flowers going into the design. The designer places long greens into the center of the base, adding some long white stemmed flowers. Red carnation heads are then placed around the base along with some additional greenery for a complete look. The end result is a nice centerpiece with lots of possibilities. If the video goes too fast, don't worry complete directions are available to you at The Flower God.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades