In this tutorial, we learn how to make a double bow with Sandy. First, take two satin ribbons of different colors and place one on top of the other. Leave a long tail, then make a large loop and scrunch it in. Make a loop on the top and a loop on the bottom. Each should get a half a twist and be opposite of the one you made before it. Practice with a single ribbon before you do this one. After you have six loops, create four more to make a bigger bow. When finished, you will have six large loops and four small loops. To tie it, pull the string and twist it very tightly around the middle. You can pull the loops apart so you can see all colors and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades