The video shows us how to create a sweetheart rose wristlet for a wedding. The things needed are wrist band, dragon leaves plumosa and some small spray rose. First apply some glue over some rough paper and then slide the elastic wrist band over the wrist. Then the dragon leaf is taken and is given a coat of glue using the rough paper and then the same is pasted on the wrist band upon the plastic backing. Then use some plumosa to add some attraction to the wrist band by pasting it on the dragon leaf which is already on that. Then the roses are taken and is then given a coat of glue and is pasted on top of the dragon leaf at its center. Then moisten the rose to give it a fresh look and with this we are done with the sweetheart rose wristlet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades