You will need pliers, scissors, fake flowers, stem wrap tape, and some pretty ribbon! Start by separating all of the flowers. Try and create a set of flowers that look nicely together. Match pretty colors with pretty colors. Make sure it is balanced on all sides and not too much of one color in one spot. Then wrap all of the stems together with the tape wrap. Then use the pliers to trim the stems. Then tape all of the stems together. Then you should wrap all of the stems in tissue paper. Continue wrapping with tape again and finish with pretty ribbon!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades