Cut your ribbon or lace into two evenly sized pieces. This can easily be done by folding the ribbon or lace in half and cutting it on the fold.
Take one of the pieces of ribbon or lace, and find the middle point of that piece. Fold the piece of ribbon or lace, keeping your hand in the middle. Fold over one side of the bow, and then fold over the other side of the bow. This task is identical to tying a shoe lace.
Once you have created a basic bow, adjust the bow by pulling lightly on each side of the bow. This will help even out the sides of the bow so that they are symmetrical.
Once you have the pew bow the way that you want it, use the other piece of ribbon or lace to create tails. Take that piece of material, and tie it around the center of the pew bow. Make sure that you have tied the ribbon or lace so that the tails fall evenly.
To finish the bow off, trim any strings from the ends of the tails so that they are nice and even. Then, take a 12-inch piece of light, flexible wire, and loop it through the back of the pew bow's knot. Twist the wire together at the back of the knot so the two ends are joined. The wire is used to hook the bow to the pew or pew clip, so adjustments to length may be necessary.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades