This video shows the viewer how to create a stylish centerpiece for a wedding reception using commonly available items. This is done by first placing a square mirror on top of a larger piece of light pink tulle. Then an artificial plant was selected and a number of glass beads were secured around the piece using another piece of tulle and a ribbon; this is to stop the plant floating. The plant is then placed in a tall square vase that is filled with water. A single drop of food dye is then added to the water to add to the effect. Finally the vase was placed on top of the mirror and a floating candle is added to the top. For added effect the creator suggests scattering flower petals around the base of the vase. For more information on creating a cost-effective centerpiece please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades