The Flowergod demonstrates how to create a sweet pea and rose halo for a wedding or a luau. First, find and shape a dual ring of wire into a halo. Ensure that the halo fits on the head of your subject. Then weave foliage into the halo, creating a nice green bed for the flowers. After the green foliage is woven into a ring, insert the sweet pea and rose flowers in between the wires of the halo. Shape the flowers and the foliage as needed as you are weaving it through the metal rings. In a few minutes, you will have a beautiful floral halo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades